What to Expect for Specific Services:
- Login – No Change in your credentials, just login as usual with your username and password, but you will receive a one-time passcode at login when the system doesn’t recognize your device. A good phone number needs to be on file with us to receive the passcode.
- Account Nick Names – Some will migrate over, and some will not (it depends on how it was originally saved). You can easily setup new account nicknames by clicking on the account, and then Details. Should you have any issues with adding Nick Names, please give us a call.
- Alerts - You will need to resubscribe to account alerts and preferences.
- Bill Pay – No Change, any existing payees and scheduled payments will be migrated to the new system and will process as selected.
- Biometrics Login – No Change, you will just need to re-enroll this service, under Settings, Authorized Device Enrollment.
- Cards – No Change, existing LNB debit cards, transactions, and card alert selections will be migrated to the new system.
- eStatements – No Change, however we did increase your archive to now display the previous 18 months of eStatements.
- External Transfers – You will need to re-establish external accounts and transfers. Any currently scheduled or recurring transfers will continue to process as selected. However, whenever you would like to make a change to one of those transfers, you will not be able to edit it, it will need to be deleted and recreated.
- Fast Balances – New Feature that allows you to view your account balances when you open the app without having to login. If you want this feature, you can enroll in it in Settings.
- Mobile Deposits – No Change.
- Tax Documents – New Feature that displays your LNB tax documents. Unfortunately, the digital documents will not be available this year until the second quarter; however, they will be available here going forward.
- Quick Transfer – New Feature in Online Banking that allows you to make transfers between your LNB accounts from the homepage.
- Zelle – No Change, any existing payees will be migrated to the new system.
Benefits of the upgrade
LNB’s new digital experience takes security to the next level to help ensure that your financial information is safeguarded at all times. With data encryption and advanced authentication features, your peace of mind is our priority. As part of the new security features, one-time passcodes will be sent to your phone (your choice either through text or voice). To ensure the continued ability to login, verify and/or update your phone numbers on file (before the upgrade) by logging into Personal Online Banking on our website WeAreLiberty.bank, and selecting Profile, then Phone. Or you may stop by one of our convenient locations, or call us at 855-351-2265.
Updated Look and Feel:
Experience banking like never before with our sleek and intuitive design. The updated look and feel create a modern and user-friendly interface, ensuring an enjoyable and visually appealing banking experience.
Easier Navigation, Effortless Transactions:
This simplifies navigation, making every transaction a breeze. Access your accounts, transfer funds, and manage your finances with ease – all within a few taps. Your financial journey, simplified.
Profile Updates Made Easy:
Putting you in control of your information. Update your profile effortlessly, with additional options that cater to your evolving needs. Keep your details current with just a few clicks.
Seamless Integration Across Platforms:
Enjoy a unified experience across online banking and the myLiberty app. Our update brings consistency to your financial interactions, ensuring that the features you love are available wherever and whenever you need them.
As always, please remember login information should not be shared with anybody. We will never ask you for your passwords or one-time codes.